Join Our Pediatric Dental Team
We are always interested in meeting highly trained dental professionals who are team players, love children and focused on helping our office provide the best care to our patients. If you think you have what it takes to be a valuable contributor, please send us your resume for review.
We want you to join our dynamic team in a beautiful, brand new office. Our busy pediatric dental office is looking for a dynamic individual to join our front office team. We are looking for someone to fill a key role as a Front Office Member-Check-Out. To do well in this role you must possess a dynamic personality, love children as much as we do, work well in a team environment and burst into song once in a while (or put up with other members’ singing). In addition to a competitive salary, we provide great benefits, including healthcare and a retirement plan!!
Responsibilities in this role include
- Answer and make phone calls
- Schedule and confirm patients
- Answer questions on treatment plans and insurance EOB
- Check out patients after treatment is completed and collect and post payments, including insurance reimbursements
- Balance credit transactions and provide basic financial clerical duties
- Contact other dental/medical providers for referrals
- Must always represent the practice in a professional, pleasant and cooperative manner
- Detailed Oriented
- 2+ years’ Dental Insurance experience is required
- Exceptional customer service skills, especially with children
- Bilingual a plus